Start today with your “New Years Resolution”. Stop putting off exercise. Plan out your week of workouts and put them into your calendar. Don’t schedule anything else in place of the workout.
Pack your workout bag the night before you leave for work. Or, if you are an early exerciser, place your running shoes and workout clothes next to your bed. When your alarm goes off, you will have no excuse!
Total Body Tone Up
30 minute workout (you’ll need an exercise band)
- Warm Up with Jumping Jacks- 2 minutes
- Start your power walk or jog- 8 minutes
- Diver Bombers- 1 minute (click for the proper way to complete a Dive Bomber: http://www.trainforstrength.com/ex-1.shtml )
- Jump Lunges- 1 minute
- Russian Twists- 1 minute (side to side, keeping feet off the ground)
- Dips- 1 minute
- Power Walk or Jog- 6 minutes
- Shoulder Presses with band- 1 minute
- Front Pulse Lunges with lateral shoulder raise- 1 minute (30 seconds with each leg out front)
- Bent over Reverse Fly’s- 1 minute (keep arms slightly bent)
- Hamstring curls- 30 seconds each leg (place right foot on top of the band. Place left foot under the band and raise your heel to your butt in a slow, controlled motion.)
- Jog- 6 minutes